Sunday, May 29, 2011

"Spring"

Week 12 was filled with so many fun shots that I just had to post them all. Spring in my mind is filled with bugs and colorful flowers and that is what inspired my shots. Luckily in my backyard there can be found a plethora of plants, and therefore, bugs!
Other than adding a watermark there were no touch ups done to this photo. This flower was so bright I just had to post it in its original form.




I chased this butterfly around campus waiting for it to land. I was fortunate to catch its landing, which lasted for about 5 seconds. And yes, people looked at me as if I were very strange.



I have NO idea what kind of bug this is. To be honest, it grossed me out, ICK!





Even though the southern California weather has been a little cool for spring, hopefully these images will have instilled warmth and spring emotions! Since Macro work tends to be my favorite I am sure you will be seeing more flowers and bugs from me in the future. Hope you enjoyed this installment.

Thanks for looking!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment